Thursday, October 9, 2008

Moving men.

I struggle with organization and have to work hard to be organized. My husband, on the other hand, is one of the more organized people I know. His desk at work is always neat and orderly, his clothes in his closet are hung in sections (from left to right - tshirts, polos, work shirts, work pants) so he can always find what he wants when he wants it.

He sure shoves that notion out the window when it comes to packing. The man keeps trying to make up boxes and mark them miscellaneous and I swear he's about to find himself in one of those boxes he's thrown together. He'll find himself keeping company with two extension cords, a statue of a ceramic wolf, three books, a set of cookie cutters and the remove for the VCR just because he fit in the box with them.

The box will be labeled "Misc. stuff" and will probably sit in the garage because nobody knows where to put it until I've searched enough boxes that I find him again.

Men. Hmmph.

No comments: