Wednesday, April 28, 2004

On Lifetime

I shouldn't be allowed to watch those movies on Lifetime. You know, like the one where 2 women become great friends, each talking about the guy in their lives only to discover that one is married to him and the other is dating him. These movies make me suspicious.....after all, if someone wrote it, it has to be something that happens, right?

I trust my husband. He loves me. Still, I watched one of these masterpieces last night and found myself having a dream about him cheating on me. I woke up so mad. As I was laying there trying to get back to sleep, hubby rolled over. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him, sighing with sleepy contentment.

I forgive him for cheating on me in my dream and realize, I truly am an idiot sometimes.

No comments: