Friday, April 4, 2008

In Other News..

I joked while pregnant that my son, the Little, would likely be a grower. I said I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that outgrew clothing at a normal rate, when there were outfits that were worn very little versus lasting months or even years. (I'm not joking about that by the way, the bug has a dress that once went down to her ankles - today she wore it as a shorter dress with pants, then it will be a big top with leggings until finally someone rips it out of our hands and makes us retire it. She's had it since she was a year old.)

When I 'm right, I'm right.

Today my son weighed 12 pounds 7 ounces. No idea where that is on the chart, we were just borrowing the scale, but by comparison - my daughter weighed 12 pounds 15 ounces at her 6 month check. She weighs 27 pounds now.

I'd better start lifting weights.

Coming soon....ode to a three year old.

1 comment:

Claire said...

From my super boobs to yours - WOO HOO!!!

I love that at least something is going well for you! And definitely start weight lifting, LOL! I'm telling you, a big baby is a lot to lug around!